VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,411 Posts
Re: momentum tuning?? (keegsvdub)

Quote, originally posted by keegsvdub »
are these guys still around?... i heard they packed up and left. is this true?

no, yes, no, yes
haha. they closed shop cause they were really hit or miss with their customers for satisfaction. ive heard a couple horror stories about stuff they f'ed up... one of which has been sitting at XXTuning in EHartford since at least last year cause of the sh!t they did(nt) do.
otherwise, if youre looking for a good shop, i know of 2 (in easternish CT), and ive heard of a couple further west. North American Motorsports [namotorsports.net] in Vernon is awesome, as are the people at Swift Motorsports [swiftmotorsports.com] in Norwich. both know what theyre talking about

Modified by Custom158 at 11:59 AM 5-20-2008

· Registered
22,045 Posts
Re: momentum tuning?? (Custom158)

Quote, originally posted by Custom158 »

no, yes, no, yes
haha. they closed shop cause they were really hit or miss with their customers for satisfaction. ive heard a couple horror stories about stuff they f'ed up... one of which has been sitting at XXTuning in EHartford since at least last year cause of the sh!t they did(nt) do.
otherwise, if youre looking for a good shop, i know of 2 (in easternish CT), and ive heard of a couple further west. North American Motorsports [namotorsports.net] in Vernon is awesome, as are the people at Swift Motorsports [swiftmotorsports.com] in Norwich. both know what theyre talking about

Modified by Custom158 at 11:59 AM 5-20-2008

i heard the same.... heard great stories then i heard horror stories. is mike still around doing the VW thing ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.