VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i couldnt find the answer to this question anywhere and i know this isnt the best place to post n i dont need the lecture about posting in the help forums because no luck there but i need help...im new to the vortex and im wondering how the whole buying deal goes when it comes to paypal money transactions? basically i am purchasing a piece and if i send the money via paypal is there any way to ensure my receiving what i payed for? how does this usually work?

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Re: money question!? (Megaa.)

with paypal you are covered if they do not follow through or send you a crap part
you send them money to their email address, there are some people out there that try to scam people but its the internet, but why do people want to cheat other dubbers

most people on here are great and it will be smooth

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Re: (-Khaos-)

hes new dont be a jerk!
im not sure how it works but ill bump this for you... never bought anything off of here. but im quite sure you will always receive everything you pay for. all of these companies are reliable and honest. maybe just give them some time because some ship from germany and far off places

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Re: (Megaa.)

contact through im first and get detailed disc. of what your buying, make sure your on good contacting terms, paypal money to their email address through your account
they get money and ship you part, you are still covered if they do not go through

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.