VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VAG SQÜAD Bi Weekly Euro Meet!!!

Sup fellas just trying to put the word out that VAG SQÜAD is hosting Meets every Sunday at Montebello Town Square. Come join the meet and get to know our group. We're nothing big just a bunch of friends getting together and hanging out.

Info
Montebello Town Square
1401 North Montebello Boulevard
Montebello, CA 90640
Every other Sunday starting at 7:30pm
We are parking in front of the Sears.

There is variety of restaurants to choose from if you're hungry.

Hope to see you guys this
Sunday!!
Thanks

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
How was the meet today.... Is there one next Sunday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great meet today. Thanks to the people who continue to show support!! We will not be having a meet next sunday due to the fact that we will be attending the simply low meet at bonelli park and dont wanna host a meet because people will b preatty beat from it

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Are you guys gonna be there today?

No meet today guys. Been caught up on xmas stuff no meet this week due to the fact thay everyone will be out.shopping for the holidays. There will also not be a meet next week because.of new years... well will continue our meets the second week of jan.

Sorry for the last minute notice but hope to see u guys again when we start our meets again!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Just came across this and well ill try to make next week around 7:30ish ill bring around some friends in hondas :thumbdown::what: jk ill roll solo if I have to I'm trying to meet vw crews since I'm the only one of my friends to have left the honda scene funny when they are in my car and I let the turbo kick in full boost they always smile yet don't want to get that feeling everyday they don't want to sell those hondas they won't learn until they steel them :laugh:
HAHA see u sunday!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.