VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
On my way over my cars oil pump decided to fük up:banghead: n left my on the entrance of the freeway getting fixed on Tuesday so much for my fmic will wait till next week to go:facepalm:
yea man sucks alternator dicided to take a **** on me....hopefully we can see you next week... hopefully its fixed

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Will c 2morrow no knock or anything the light just went on scared me but decided to drive it back home a couple blocks still no knock raped 2nd gear no knock but decided to play it safe and call it a night so it looks like its the pressure switch ill start by replacing that first will go on from there
well good luck on that man keep us posted. and hope to see you next meet!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Saw you guys there last sunday! I live down the street, was debating if I should stop by or not since I dont really know too many dubbers. Haha Im actually picking up and new mk4 gti today, so If you guys meet up tomorrow, I will most def stop by!:thumbup::thumbup::beer:
Yea man stop by we wont bite lol.. we'll be there tommorow for sure!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.