VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just came across this and well ill try to make next week around 7:30ish ill bring around some friends in hondas :thumbdown::what: jk ill roll solo if I have to I'm trying to meet vw crews since I'm the only one of my friends to have left the honda scene funny when they are in my car and I let the turbo kick in full boost they always smile yet don't want to get that feeling everyday they don't want to sell those hondas they won't learn until they steel them :laugh:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I'll try to make it and bring a buddy - depends on whether I get my new front bearings delivered in time to make it in the valver.

Otherwise ...I'll have to drive over in my 90 golf sh*tbox. :laugh:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Just came across this and well ill try to make next week around 7:30ish ill bring around some friends in hondas :thumbdown::what: jk ill roll solo if I have to I'm trying to meet vw crews since I'm the only one of my friends to have left the honda scene funny when they are in my car and I let the turbo kick in full boost they always smile yet don't want to get that feeling everyday they don't want to sell those hondas they won't learn until they steel them :laugh:
HAHA see u sunday!

·
Registered
112 Posts
:thumbup: bring the golf we need more diversity:laugh:
I gotta a mk4 Gti its been a while since I've been in to a meet I need to make it since its so close

·
Registered
112 Posts
Carwash time:beer::laugh:

·
Registered
112 Posts
On my way over my cars oil pump decided to fük up:banghead: n left my on the entrance of the freeway getting fixed on Tuesday so much for my fmic will wait till next week to go

·
Registered
112 Posts
On my way over my cars oil pump decided to fük up:banghead: n left my on the entrance of the freeway getting fixed on Tuesday so much for my fmic will wait till next week to go:facepalm:

41 - 60 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.