VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
61 - 80 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
On my way over my cars oil pump decided to fük up:banghead: n left my on the entrance of the freeway getting fixed on Tuesday so much for my fmic will wait till next week to go:facepalm:
yea man sucks alternator dicided to take a **** on me....hopefully we can see you next week... hopefully its fixed

·
Registered
112 Posts
yea man sucks alternator dicided to take a **** on me....hopefully we can see you next week... hopefully its fixed
Will c 2morrow no knock or anything the light just went on scared me but decided to drive it back home a couple blocks still no knock raped 2nd gear no knock but decided to play it safe and call it a night so it looks like its the pressure switch ill start by replacing that first will go on from there

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Will c 2morrow no knock or anything the light just went on scared me but decided to drive it back home a couple blocks still no knock raped 2nd gear no knock but decided to play it safe and call it a night so it looks like its the pressure switch ill start by replacing that first will go on from there
well good luck on that man keep us posted. and hope to see you next meet!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Im in

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 · (Edited)
Bad news meet been cancel for tomorrow most of arnt going to be able to show up due to a family death and personal issues but we appreciate you appearences and hopefully yall can show up next week when we meet up again thanks in advance and sorry for the cancellation

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

61 - 80 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.