1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (justinsvr6)

Quote, originally posted by justinsvr6 »
Yes i agree...but to be picky
when is lambo gonna put either 19 or even 20 inch wheels on the Murc?
Even a VW GTI can be had with 18's SINCE 2002!!!!

Why would they? I'm sure they know what they're doing when it comes to wheel design and functionality.

·
Registered
69 Posts
amazing is up for debate.

I have to disagree and say that the LP 640s are the best cars built by Lambo for the price and performance. AWD, 6 speed V12 pumping 632 horses, 0-60 in 3.2 secs. Yea dude youre a jackass if you think a vw can even touch this thing. Youre paying over a $300k for a car, and thats exactly what you get. I mean i love vws, but damn these things are all around bad ass.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
the car does look amazing but the SV i feel would look better if it were subtle, it takes away from the car. and though it cost more cash then i will ever see i do say that if i were to ever own one i would have that thing slammed on its nuts first and foremost. just my two cents. the wheel gap takes away from the aggressive look.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the car does look amazing but the SV i feel would look better if it were subtle, it takes away from the car. and though it cost more cash then i will ever see i do say that if i were to ever own one i would have that thing slammed on its nuts first and foremost. just my two cents. the wheel gap takes away from the aggressive look.
The front end on this car is so low to begin with, slamming it would make it really impractical to drive around, especially at speed. Take a look at this photo for example. Here's a stock height car braking from a high speed run.

Now if you were to slam the car as you say, you'd be dragging that front spoiler all along the ground just under braking. The roads around Bellevue and Seattle are bad enough that anything lower than stock and you'd be hurting....

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
So Mr. Cats brought his car out to ERTC this weekend. It truly is the most beautiful color on a car I've seen. Here are a few pics
The nice thing about Roy is he really drives his cars. He still has the white one and has racked up quite a few miles even through the Sierra Nevadas in a snowstorm. I believe there is a blue SV in Singapore with a Tri-Colore SV and brake caliper scheme. It makes my squidgebox tingly and trumps Roys Monterey Blue car. Also the SV logo is an option as is the big wing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.