VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the same day that Car and Driver driving impressions and the final power figures of 295 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque have slipped out, Mitsubishi has released a few additional pictures of the all-new Lancer Evolution X. These include one shot of how the MR model's interior will appear when the car arrives here, complete with paddle shifters and a twin-clutch transmission.

·
19,754 Posts
Re: (1SICKLEX)

Is it just me or does the profile shot make the car look very short? The front wheel-well looks odd, as well.
I do like the look of the car, though. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
14,315 Posts
Re: More Lancer Evolution X News: New Pictures Released: Interior, S ... (OEMPlus)

Quote, originally posted by OEMPlus »

You won't have to as the wing will be an option!

It was an option on the current EVO... It was just that every car came with it (so it was a required option!).

·
Registered
917 Posts
Re: More Lancer Evolution X News: New Pictures Released: Interior, S ... (someguy123)

I'm really more a fan of the current generation of Evo.
This new one is ugly to me. Looks alright from head on, but the profile and butt on this brand new one are terrible. The tail lights look crooked and out of place.
Just my .02, but I will not be buying one of these.

·
Registered
42,969 Posts
Re: More Lancer Evolution X News: New Pictures Released: Interior, S ... (gtivr4)

'03s could opt for a smaller, nonfunctional wing, but the take rate was near zero. I can't remember the last time I saw one.

·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+, 2017 Subaru Outback Limited
24,929 Posts
Re: More Lancer Evolution X News: New Pictures Released: Interior, S ... (anotoneher)

Quote, originally posted by anotoneher »
That interior makes me want to spank it like a mad man

·
Registered
10,798 Posts
Interior looks to be a step up from the outgoing generation, but since I could've built a more attractive one with cardboard and a desk fan that's not saying much. Plus, dramatic lighting makes everything look better.
The wheels don't need to be bigger. It's a ralleye car for the street, not bling bling y0. I dig it. Nice to see it finally has twin exhaust ports!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.