VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
•• More: Southern Worthersee • Coffee Table Book Presale • August 1-31st ONLY ••

PRE-SALE BEGINS AUGUST 1st, 2013.

At least 500 copies must be sold by August 31st, 2013 in order for this project to go to print!

...so don't wait, tell your friends, post about it on Facebook and Instagram, spread the word! Let's make this a success!

To order go to: morethanmore.com/sowo

More: Southern Worthersee is a deviation from our normal coffee table book series. With this new edition, we'll be looking at the history of Southern Worthersee, a Volkswagen show that takes place every spring in Helen, GA. The book will contain photos from early on in the event's history, as well as current photographs taken by us at More Than More (Sam Dobbins and Anna Taylor).*

This book will be printed just like our other 3 volumes. It will be a 7x7", 72-page, perfect-bound coffee table book, filled with the VWs and Audis (and people!) of Southern Worthersee over the years. All pre-orders will receive a FREE 3-piece sticker pack.

This volume will be a hand-numbered, limited run.

*This item is a pre-sale for the book. We MUST sell at least 500 copies to go to print. The pre-sale will take place between August 1st-August 31st, 2013. If we do not meet our goal of 500 copies, everyone who purchased pre-sale books will be refunded their money in full. If we DO meet the goal, the books will ship out the first week of October, 2013.

Proudly printed in the United States.

To order go to: morethanmore.com/sowo

· Registered
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds great. I'm keenly interested. How can I find out if the car we brought to SOWO made it into the publication? If the car is in it, then I would probably order a few copies for friends and family.
While we invested a tremendous amount of time photographing the 2013 event already, we are not planning to design the book until the goal is met. We have over 1500 of our own photos to choose from, as well as 3000 from H2O Tuning from the earlier years when we were not there, so there's a good chance we have something of yours.

We are also offering a sponsorship package for companies that have sponsored SOWO in the past, which we sent out a newsletter to last week. If you'd like a copy of the options feel free to email me at [email protected]. Send along a photo of the car you're referencing and I can also check to see if we have any photos of it. :thumbup::beer:

· Registered
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in, can we order two?

Buddys' bday is coming up
Of course you can! The more the merrier, and closer we'll get to the goal. Right now we are right around 35% of the way there and have 22 days left. :beer::thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.