VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing all these dealers saying that they are gettin 4 or more of them is starting to make me think that later on this year there will be more than 1500 337s on the road. Does anyone else feel this way???

·
Banned
8,654 Posts
Re: More than 1500 337s..... (Napolie16)

some dealers get more cars than others. the higher volume dealer they are, the more 337s they get. only 1500 of em tho
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

Lots of dealers are telling people that they "may" or "should" get 3 or 4, when in reality they're getting 1 or 2. They do this because they want more people to put deposits down so that they can try to sell you another car when they don't get the 3rd and 4th 337.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

If you break it down most of the larger metro area dealerships will probably end up getting 4 or 5 cars. And the ones with incredible sales numbers on GTI's might even get upwards of 7-9. You have to remember that there will be a ton of dealerships that won't even get the cars at all.
For instance, my parents live outside of Atlanta, and every local dealership in their area are getting some. But I am in college up in Athens, Georgia, and the local dealership up here is receiving zero.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

Wasn't there a thread in this forum the other day with a breakdown of how its possible for some dealers to get as many as 4 or 5 cars...
Can't find it on search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.