VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
12,992 Posts
hey now, i was a "kid" when i bought my B5, that really has nothing to do with it.

that being said, i doubt this thing will be sold anytime soon, and if it did, i doubt you would NOT know it was beaten on.

:laugh:

· Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if people wanna run.... highway runs only... 50-170. ive got money on it.

now on the under-hood pics... they are up. and yes there is tinfoil.

Now concider. this is a car that romps c6 vettes from a dig to 100.... for $5k including the cost of the car.

AND I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF IT, and i do it daily... I have a second car, and a third. whats the point of having something fun and not using it to its full potential.

Its not pretty but it was built right. and on a budget.

· Registered
8,792 Posts
Sounds awfully slow to be any sort of a BT car........:sly: I call at most an ebay ko4 and no proper tune if this truly is a budget build. Also, I'd certainly challenge you to a 170 run. Unless you can rev to 10k which it's obvious you don't due to the bouncing rev limiter, then you don't have enough gearing/rpm to get there....ask me how I know....It bothers me to see people acting like they have something they don't and I don't usually get involved in that kind of crap but come on dude, who are you fooling?????? A fun car is a fun car, don't make it out to be some monster especially when there is no proof of it :popcorn:

Also I can do that on dry pavement :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.