- Nice styling made even better with the facelift, especially interior
- Impressive interior room and comfort
- Doesn't drive as sporty as it looks, no discernible difference among different drive select modes
- 0-60 in 6.1 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.6 sec @ 94.2 mph
- Interior feels cheap beyond primary touchpoints: 8.0" touchscreen is small, grainy and located too low on the dash, terrible resolution of backup camera and no 360° view, HK stereo is low fidelity and not worth the upgrade, capacitive buttons for climate control and steering wheel are a nuisance.