VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone in this region know that I'm headed to LA (from the DC/Capitol area) for a job opportunity and am excited to be a part of a culture for which I've heard much (positive) about.
I will be driving out there next Wednesday and should arrive Saturday (May 8th) evening. Once I have some time to settle in, I'll be showing my ugly mug
around and be getting to know everyone and picking your brains as far as who-to-turn-to for what.
I'm very much looking forward to being part of your community
and contributing however I can.
Regards,
-Adam

· Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Moving to LA... a Formal Introduction (brianalexander)

Quote, originally posted by brianalexander »
where from in MD? i went to school in bmore.

Grew up in/outside of Baltimore city, then Reisterstown, then Annapolis for many-a-year. You?

· Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FV-QR (SoCalDubber)

Quote, originally posted by SoCalDubber »
Good luck on the voyage!
Where in LA are you going to be living?

Thanks Brandon. Not quite sure as to where I'll be settling, but for now, I'll be staying with a friend in Tarzana but will probably end up in downtown LA. Maybe the Art/Clothing district...not entirely sure yet. Need to pick the brains of you CA/LA guys and listen carefully to what you have to say http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: FV-QR (gregs97vr6)

Quote, originally posted by gregs97vr6 »
whyyy!! ?? Another car in a sea of traffic.. hope you enjoy traffic !!

Tell me 'bout it, Grigor... I've experienced the traffic 1st hand and it's No Bueno! Patience will be a serious virtue on the 405

· Registered
2,834 Posts
so where will you be working?
you are gonna want to avoid downtown at all costs.

· Registered
1,147 Posts
Re: Moving to LA... a Formal Introduction (apaper)

i went to MICA, so i was in bmore. lived in the crazy artist warehouses ect for about 4 years. i love the place usually go back once a year to shoot a wedding or visit. (going back in october)

· Registered
8,989 Posts
Re: Moving to LA... a Formal Introduction (SoCal_SFVR6)

Quote, originally posted by SoCal_SFVR6 »
It sucks here. Go home.

Only because you live in "little middle east" At least he doesnt drive mk4- 6.. He might actually have a personality.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.