VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Fellas.. I know yall know my Camaro, but I think ill show you all my other build(thats a total different approach from the Camaro.)

Heres my 71 S30 Z done in Shakotan/Kyusha fashion.. i know some wont like it, but i enjoy her.

Just having fun..

anyways, here she is..

15x8.5 and 15x9 SSR MK3 wheels..

L28 and 5 speed swap with a super old 80s 4BBL manifold that i dont know where it came from.. works good tho..

and my affiliates.. not stupid randoms stickers, every Senjafuda, and kamon means something to me..

hope you guys dig it..

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Love the wacky exhaust. Is this (modding style) associated with Bosozoku at all?

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
Love the wacky exhaust. Is this (modding style) associated with Bosozoku at all?
I believe it is where the bosozoku took inspiration from and then went crazy with.

I want to hear what that thing sounds like with the 4bbl and exhaust. :thumbup:

·
Registered
BRZ
8,961 Posts
I dig it. I like the blacked out trim on the windowframes and the fender mirrors...you gotta get rid of your door mirror though IMO.

Looks like a fun car. 70-71's are the best :beer:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Looks like an RX7 oil cooler, please weld on some 90 degree -an fittings, those lines sticking out are bugging the hell out of me, lol.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
I love the car, But that front yard.. angers me for some reason. :laugh:

P.S. Anyone see the celebrity station wagon few houses down? with the aero body kit!!! EPIC!!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Post up pics of the Camaro and Golf so those not in the know learn how awesome you are! Living the dream.
I 2nd this motion. I would post the pictures from another thread but will leave it to the OP if he deems it necessary.

The 240 though is awesome. Whenever i see a S30 it reminds me of this.

The "Devil Z" :laugh:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
that ISH is "GANGSTAH":laugh::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Looks great :thumbup: Dont like the exhaust,but i guess it`s part of the style at the time.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts