VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello, I am selling my MSS Kit for the ttrs/tt 3.2 possible some tts or other models.

I have fully adjustable front with original sport springs(later considered track springs I believe), stiffer sport springs (Qty adjusters oh and and the plus 4 springs)

Non adjustable front sport springs + stiffer non adjustable sport springs (Qty 4)

Rear I have 3 threaded adjusters, 4 spring to spring alignment spacers, 4 rubber bushings, 4 black and 4 orange springs, 2 socks to protect adjusters.

Most of the springs are near new to never used. On the car I just have the stiffer non adjustable front sport and the adjustable rear.

Willing to sell all or in parts or sets.

Please reasonable offers as most of the springs are new. Email requests of what you want or if you want it all.
I can get more detailed info on each spring if required.:wave:

Regards,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Springs

Hello, I am selling my MSS Kit for the ttrs/tt 3.2 possible some tts or other models.

I have fully adjustable front with original sport springs(later considered track springs I believe), stiffer sport springs (Qty adjusters oh and and the plus 4 springs)

Non adjustable front sport springs + stiffer non adjustable sport springs (Qty 4)

Rear I have 3 threaded adjusters, 4 spring to spring alignment spacers, 4 rubber bushings, 4 black and 4 orange springs, 2 socks to protect adjusters.

Most of the springs are near new to never used. On the car I just have the stiffer non adjustable front sport and the adjustable rear.

Willing to sell all or in parts or sets.

Please reasonable offers as most of the springs are new. Email requests of what you want or if you want it all.
I can get more detailed info on each spring if required.:wave:

Regards,
Hi, i am very Interested,
What is your e-mail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts