VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just wanted to post a note in here to welcome MSS Springs. You may have already dealt with Will and Jeff in here under their non-commercial usernames though they're in here officially now and we appreciate their sponsorship and support of this forum and that was certainly as a result of the good quality and mix of TT owners we have who are active in here. For that I thank both them and you all who are reading this.

We are pleased to be introducing the unique MSS Spring Kits for the Audi TT MK2 (Type 8J) quattro range. Based on what I'm reading on first hand impressions of the kit (just published HERE with permission from Nick Roshon at Nick's Car Blog) the kit adds premium coilover kit capability while retaining the ‘One-touch’ operation for soft or Sport suspension mode on cars fitted with the factory Magnetic Ride option... a.k.a. Audi magnetic ride and also commonly referred to as MagneRide.

Should you want to follow MSS directly via social media channels, check them out via these links below.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MSSSpringKits

Twitter - https://twitter.com/MSS_kits

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thank George/All @VMG for the warm welcome.

I am thrilled to formally introduce MSS Spring Kits to this forum and look forward to sharing the kit with you all.

MSS Spring kits certainly makes a strong case for keeping MagneRide™ for street or even advanced track use with racing compound fitted.

There is no better way to enjoy a car best than when it has fine balance, composure and handling capabilities which thrills. MSS Spring Kits make all that possible by design as was my aim when developing this range of bespoke kits for the MagneRide™ equipped Audi TT MK2 (8J) platform.

The one feature unique to MagneRide™ equipped cars which MSS kits build on is the ‘One-touch operation to toggle between soft and firm suspension ride mode. What that means in short is that you can be a Michael Andretti or Ayton Senna at the weekends and during the working week calmly drive to the grocery store in comfort.

Yes, a single kit with a wide ranging ability for streets or track with ride comfort which is improved above the OEM setup. That was my aim when designing the MSS kit range and I am pleased to share the kit with you.

Alternatively, you can opt for one of our track focused kits which loses a little of that ride comfort however takes your car up to the next level of competitiveness to attack a race track as you dare.

Thank you all for reading and I look forward to discussing MSS Spring Kits with you.

William

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Welcome aboard...officially...William!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts