VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to state for the record, that the Murcielago is the best looking car on this planet, at least in my opinion. It looks great in every colour, any lighting, any angle. If I ever win the lottery, it's going to my first purchase. Heck, I'd even buy one to put in my living room, just so I can look at it all day.
Post any pictures if you got them.

Modified by Intalex at 4:33 AM 8-11-2007

·
Registered
602 Posts
Re: Murcielago appreciation. (Intalex)

Quote, originally posted by Intalex »
I just wanted to state for the record, that the Murcielago is the best looking car on this planet, at least in my opinion. It looks great in every colour, any lighting, any angle. If I ever win the lottery, it's going to my first purchase. Heck, I'd even buy one to put in my living room, just so I can look at it all day.
Post any pictures if you got them.

Modified by Intalex at 4:33 AM 8-11-2007

except the shifter

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree. When we first got one at the shop I think I was stuck on it for almost an hour. It was after hours and I was just sitting there in the shop alone. Just me and the magnificent beast. Examining every line from the front to back over and over again. Its really a trip. We work on 430's, 360's, and Bentleys as well but the Murcielago is by far the most awsomely designed car i've ever been around. Then I got to drive it the next day! Woot

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Re: (Michael Blue)

Quote, originally posted by Michael Blue »
Here is my dream Murci...Pearl White LP640 Roadster.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

It's called balloon white!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Re: (Nelson20VT)

Quote, originally posted by Nelson20VT »
VWA2MKII-
...Your dream Murci is a...Gallardo?

Nope, I was simply stating that the color is called Balloon White.
Read next time, thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.