VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First up, my 1990 Audi Avant. It's Lago Blue with grey leather sport seats, no tears, rips or cracks. It's dropped on H&R Sport springs with Bilstein struts all around. It has all new bushings in the front end and one new outter CV boot. The car handles very tight and is one of the best handling cars I've ever owned.
I've also upgraded the ECU, to one from SJM and added a stiffer wastegate spring. People have estimate that it puts this car in the 220 to 240 Horsepower range. It's deceptively fast and very smooth at high speeds. It has it's stock k24 turbo that doesn't have any play in the shaft at all. It uses no oil, but leaks enough to keep the bottom of the pan wet, but no drips or puddles.
It has new ebrake cables and rebuilt rear brake calipers, to compliment it's atomic powerslot rotors up front. Everything works on this car, right down it's heated seats and cruise control. It comes with an Alpine head unit powering some Pioneer speakers up front and the stock speakers in the rear door. The stereo sounds good but it's not earth shaking.
The body is in good shape and rust free, but it has parking lot dings all down both sides. This car has been driven and used for it's intended purpose.
The car has had a great mainenance history and needs absolutely nothing. This is a well sorted driver's car that will last for many years. I will also have a new headliner installed for the new owner right before they purchase the vehicle, as the old one is pinned up for now.
I'm asking $6700 as I have way more than that invested in the car. I know the previous two owners, so if you have any questions, I can probably find out anything on the car. If you wonder why I ask as much as I do, please come drive the car before you make any judgements. I promise, you'll be impressed.
And, the obligatory pics:

Make me a decent offer. I have to sell my cars as money is getting quite tight.
Thanks,
Chris

[Modified by 200HP4dr, 3:36 PM 2-4-2003]

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Must sell! 1990 Audi 200 TQ Avant (200HP4dr)

Really need to sell this guys. Tell all your friends, enemies too.
Make an offer!
Chris

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Must sell! 1990 Audi 200 TQ Avant (memo's gti)

The car has a relatively low 118,000 miles. The dings down the side are all less than dime size. There is one pretty good size one in the front driver's fender that is about the size of 2 quarters.
Chris

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Really need to sell this car. Shoot me a serious offer and I'll consider.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I see lots of looks, but no bites. Is there anyone here who wants to tell me why? Am I asking too much?
Chris

·
Registered
147 Posts

For me its too much just because of where you are. The cost of transport puts it way out of my range. As far as you asking price, It's not too high. I finally found one local that has a little less miles 10,000 or so, that is about the same asking price. Hang in there. I wish I could buy yours!

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Must sell! 1990 Audi 200 TQ Avant (memo's gti)

Thanks man. I would be willing to deliver it for the cost of gas, plus flight home to anyone who's interested but doesn't live close.
Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.