VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently installing MS3X standalone to my MK1 2.8L OBDII VRT and currently in the process of wiring my engine compartment. I plan on using/purchasing a 5.0 mustang throttle body (BBK) to properly control idle/TPS with the MS3X. I know that many have done this before when using standalone. I also know what will be required to mount the TB to my Short Runner intake manifold. My question is in relation to the Throttle cable and TB lever. What throttle cable(s) will work or what will need to be modded to make this work the best way possible? I am certain that I will be able to get it to work. I would like to hear from anyone who has made this work in order to get an better understanding as what may be required to possibly save some time and money. I do have a spare OBDII and stock 5.0 TB to play with. Any useful information is appreciated. Thanks in Advance. (First Time Vortex Poster)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.