VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah All RCs after I change my bearings which should be in very soon. I would just rather chew up the aristo tires.

And yeah it's looking a little grey lol I've got a few little touch up I'd love to get done after I get done with these gay drift cars

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Hey rr-32-vw, I'm in Brisnbane and have a set of the ballpeen finished BBS RCs on mine - just bought them new from the local VW dealer.

Awesome wheels - lighter, stronger and easier to clean than the Aristos. :heart:

They are the special US Jetta GLI versions

Pic of mine next to a Touareg R50 :cool:

Limet - that white finish will really suit the DBP. :thumbup:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

:beer::laugh:

Seriously though, your car is so effing clean...
this made me laugh lol :D

yes its on bags, i did a build thread not too long ago.

i love the white rcs on the DBP, i wish the RCs would be a little wider though but i dont wanna buy the real 8" one. there just sprayed white right now. i want to get them powder coated until i can get some lobster forks! and i dont like seafood lol

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
That's because the rears add (negative) camber as they lower. The fronts don't. But the rears do go a little lower ground the fender
looks good..

so you still have OEM control arms?

I have two sets of adjustable control arms and my rear wheels do not drop in like yours when I air out.

I kinda like the fender swallowing the wheel :) looks good

graeme86 what do the shot peen RC's weigh?
are they 18" x 8" ??

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks good..

so you still have OEM control arms?

I have two sets of adjustable control arms and my rear wheels do not drop in like yours when I air out.

I kinda like the fender swallowing the wheel :) looks good

graeme86 what do the shot peen RC's weigh?
are they 18" x 8" ??
Yeah I'm still on the oems but need to get a set of the adjustables. But my ride height isn't that low so even with it adjusted It should still add a good amount of camber. I think I set ride height at 25.5 inches ground to fender

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.