Forge Turbo Inlet Hose
APR R1 Diverter Valve
Unitronic Stage 2
1" Motor Mount Spacers
BFI stage 1 Motor Mounts
SAI/EVAP/N249 Deleted

What it looks like now:

Where it all started:
Haha im 17 (19 now) just got car about 5 months ago, had to do alot of maintence as it had misfiring problems and all that awesome stuff. timing belt is on list as well as coilovers in a month or so. remember i pay for everything with my car, gotta get some payments out of the way first and the 7.25 wage isnt the best. anyways here it is. 63k miles on dash lots of life left in her. and ya im 17, but i like to look a few years young or so haha.. so far best ive heard is that i look 15...hell yeah!
Day i got it, hardest day for my car as i learned to drive manual.

interior, actually prefer these to the leather seats, wish i had the heaters haha but these are more comfortable to me

foggy headlights

i now have a intake

plasti dipped grille..joey mod headlights

rockin the plaid and boost gauge...yes all 11psi of it since im not tuned yet..timing belt is up next

window tint, plastidipped rims just to see if i like, and so far yes, sure it would be awesome lowered. red calipers

glass lenses..way worth the money..cheaper and not on back order like they are on ecs if you get on ebay.badgeless grille i got for xmas..

not sure if i should go back to the silver rims or keep em black. i got back and forth and i dont wanna redo plasti dip especially since i ran out and arent old enough to buy it....lol..what do you guys think. o yah and im trying to fill the hood space from the emblem. Raceland ultimos are next as well as timing belt, then exhaust and of course tune..oh yah and spacers and all that stance stuff right after i lower. so am i gonna get flamed or praised?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
silver? going once twice..sold, guess im tearing it off come morning.. i do feel kinda rice a lil bit with black rims.. and im in texas, my town pretty much has its own taste of mexico...home of the ricers. no joke, youll see one down every street..rollin on 22s :screwy:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I hope you don't really sit that far forward. I am maxed out all the way back.

Really clean. Looks like the previous owner did you the honor of ruining the bumper for you.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope you don't really sit that far forward. I am maxed out all the way back.

Really clean. Looks like the previous owner did you the honor of ruining the bumper for you.
haha i wonder...maybe when i first started and wasnt comfortable pushing clutch. either way im still pretty close haha im not tall. and ye i think the dealer drilled those holes for it...idk its whatever.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
at first i thought this might end well, then i saw that boost gauge install and plaid A pillar. you have an unmolested car (so far), keep it that way. ;)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
at first i thought this might end well, then i saw that boost gauge install and plaid A pillar. you have an unmolested car (so far), keep it that way. ;)
haha you dont like gauge or pillar? i like pillar cuz its me making car into my own thing.. interior needs reupholstery anyway..boost gauge..idk i just wanted to feel legit. lol

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
would look a lot better with the stock grille and silver wheels. and you should get a different pod for your boost gauge, it looks dumb right now

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Car looks clean, IMHO the wheels looked better silver. Go here and get a steering column pod instead of having it on your dash. Good luck with the car. :beer:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Have fun dude, and dont let anyone on here get you down... its just part of being on vortex hahah, but looks good soo far! Have fun with it man! :thumbup::thumbup::beer:

·
Registered
312 Posts
oh ya and autox come spring. guessing i shouldnt show up completely lowered...lol
Don't dump your car all the way down on coils like everyone here will tell you to. Since you say you want to auto cross the car it sounds like you want to enjoy driving it. Riding on bump stops on cheap coils will make your car ride and handle like crap. The novelty of being very low wears off when you want to take a corner at a fun pace and your axles sit on the frame the whole way through, and you had to remove your sway bay to get that little bit lower! :rolleyes:

This however is just my opinion as someone who's been on bump stops for four years and is looking forward to getting back to stock suspension! The wheel gap is going to be worth it..... I hope

·
Registered
44 Posts
Low miles. :thumbup: Just do it how you want it and don't let people get you down. It's your car and you can do what you like, but there are somethings you just don't do and you will figure that out with time.

1 - 20 of 1084 Posts