VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so I have a daughter named Angelica. She grew up with me her whole life. Today a girl named Destiny I've never seen before) shows up at my house and says, "Hi, you're my dad".
I look around half expecting to find a camera crew.....like this is a joke or something. Then she hands me a sheet of paper titled "Familial DNA Sample Analysis Results"

Turns out 5 weeks ago Destiny went to my biological aunt Marys house and asks my aunt for a dna sample. Destiny explains to my aunt whats going on, that she thinks I'm her dad. My aunt gives the dna swab sample (not mentioning anything to me at all), this girls grandparents send the sample in for analysis. The results show that this girl is 99.998% related to my aunts dna

This new daughter Destiny was born in 1998 on November 22nd
And my daughter Angelica was born in 1998 on November 29th

Born 7 days apart from each other...........****s about to hit the fan as soon as Angelica finds out.

·
Banned
36,395 Posts
Born 7 days apart from each other...........****s about to hit the fan as soon as Angelica finds out.
That'll be the least of your issues, I recon. :eek:

Seriously, did you have a small breakup with your wife which resulted in a one nighter ? :sly::sly::sly:

So messed up. :screwy:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
...:confused:

And you want to know what car to buy them? Why is this in the Car Lounge? :popcorn:

Buy 1 Miata and make them share.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
That'll be the least of your issues, I recon. :eek:

Seriously, did you have a small breakup with your wife which resulted in a one nighter ? :sly::sly::sly:

So messed up. :screwy:
Yeah I pray mom doesn't decide to go back and collect owed child support. Damn. :eek:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Do you know who the mother is? One night stand? RUN!!!

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought the mother was named Tamara....turns out her name was Teresa.......The girl....ahem....my daughters' name is Destiny and she's been at my every day since last Saturday.....I've been looking at 4 bedroom houses (and another VW) so she can have her own space, and get VW fever. Gotta make the best of what life throws at you.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Mom turned out to be a bad parent so the kid has been living with the grandparents.......I guess she lives with me now, I bought her a bed and her own room furnishings.......she hasn't been back at the grand parents house since Saturday (tomorrow is going to be Friday).....it's 9:44 pm now and right now she's asleep in the second bed in my daughter Angelica's room. She's been riding to school with my daughter Angelica every morning this week....they are getting along better than I thought they would.

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
a) you are 100% sure that she is your daughter?
b) my how swiftly you move.
c) were you married 16 years ago and if so, are you still married to said woman?

Dude, you have to lay out some details here.

Many years ago we found out that little brother was little half brother, I get the emotional part of it.

.......I guess she lives with me now...

Yet you seem so sure.

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Yeah, 5 days from announcement to new living arrangements to riding with daughter (not new daughter) to school (also presumably new school enrollment)?

I might need 5 weeks just to process that kind of news...this timeline is wild.
OP bangs women with the swiftness he takes kids into his household.

Don't take offense OP, but I'm just surprised this happened so fast. like Tornado said, I'd need a bit more time to deal with it and get all of the details sorted out.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts