VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
6,822 Posts
Re: MY 1995 WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS (joeyz)

i love you man! another 95 owner! i'm excited for you too! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
7,463 Posts
Re: MY 1995 WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS (chimo)

I hate you too I guess, everyone else does so I thought I would jump on the boat.

· Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: MY 1995 WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS (1967ghia)

its funny everyone is responding the "i hate you"...Because just today me and my buds were talking about how when somebody obtains a rare car, they are like what a bastatrd, when in reality everyone in the world would like to have that car, i am lucky however it's not that hard to get a 95....
Locating it is the hardest part, then finding an importer who will do it for a reasonable amount of green is also the hardest part...anyone can import a 95, it's just the question....how bad do you want one, and how much are you willing to pay....
i hate myself too...LOL

· Registered
2,048 Posts
Re: MY 1995 WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS (1967ghia)

cool A 95! They are the rarest year. However coming from Canada might not be to your advantage unless it was kept out of the snow.
The original owner of my 1993 Corrado SLC bought the car in Wichita, Texas. He's German and at the time he was in the Luftwaffe training with our Air Force, seeing how we're allies and all.
Anyway he took the C back to Germany with him and it has stamps and stickers to prove it. But... it also has a rusty exaust system with a rattle now and then do to a fastner that rusted through and minor rust on the front underside, but nothing a little sanding and rustoleom didn't take care of.
The second owner told me he was the owner of my C for six months after the German sold it in the US after moving back here with his family.

Enjoy it!

· Registered
2,706 Posts
Re: MY 1995 WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS (joeyz)

haha, nice sig Joey. Does this mean I need to change mine to "95 VR6 Exported to Colorado"?
We're close now - so let's hope everything goes smoothly over the next 2 weeks! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,706 Posts
Re: MY 1995 WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS (speediG60)

Quote, originally posted by speediG60 »
I would take a G60 over a 95 any day!!!!!!
No just kidding I'm looking actually for a VR6 as we speak

and it's funny - I actually am going back to my G60 after having stored it for the past 1.5 years. I love it too, but the pretty much EVERYTHING about the 95 is nicer - especially mechanically.

· Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: MY 1995 WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS (krado94)

stats are,
flash red, black electric heated cloth recaro interior,94,000 kilometers,hand r coilovers,cold air intake, otherwise stock...
well change that though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.