digi1 ecu/harness
custon downpipe
no cat
side exit with resonator
things that are stock that might kill me
3bar fpr
stock chip
stock cis-e fuel pumps
stock o2 sensor (havnet looked into seeing if the cis-e one is compatible)
other stuff
bov
audi wastegate
audi 5k IC
still looking for co-pot
will i have fueling issues with this setup before i upgrade the fpr and chip?
i want to avoid any possible hangups when i get this all installed and am ready to fire it up

·
Registered
12,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: my 2.0T setup, How will she run? (the4ork)

and heres some eye candy for those of us who must have it

·
Registered
15,517 Posts
Re: my 2.0T setup, How will she run? (the4ork)

it boggle's my mind why you went with digi, but to each there own, it should be ok , what are you gonna do for timeing advance/ retard? and fueling?, me i would stay motronic, get a good chip and startsaving up for stand alone

Modified by EvilVento2.oT at 6:14 AM 5-18-2004

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Re: my 2.0T setup, How will she run? (EvilVento2.oT)

Go over timing before you put the engine in the car. Make sure you have all the plastic pointer things to line up. Id run the stock G60 injectors at first or else youll be running pretty rich. I know people have got it in your head that rich is good and safe but when your bogging down and washing your cylinder walls clean thats bad. I would try running open and closed loop to see how you like it. Than get a SNS chip when you can.
get everything in the car, running, get it idling and have good vacuum 18-21''
But overall looks pretty good, you still got a ways to go. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Re: my 2.0T setup, How will she run? (EvilVento2.oT)

Digifant 1 would be WAY more suited to boost than Motronic management??? Depending on the amount of boost that you have in mind... Digi 1 will be able to run what you've got going on with no problems at all. I would atleast squish your FPR or buy a 3.5 bar one. (cheap) Then, get in contact with the guys at SNStuning and let them know what you're running, and they'll make a chip for you that will have your car running like a champ! Looks like fun dood. Good luck.

·
Registered
12,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: my 2.0T setup, How will she run? (eldo)

i chose digifant I because i had to change swap from cis-e. and the cheapest way for me to do that was to go with digi 1. i dint have motronic already in my car since its a mkII...

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
Looks sweet. I just painted my upper and lower intake manifold black as well, just cutrous if you used any sort of engine enamel or just straight paint?

·
Registered
12,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (EvilVento2.oT)

so im looking good?
i'll prably swap over to a 4bar before it all goes together and ready to start.

btw, anyone know if i can put my stock 2.0 injectors in my 1990 cabriolet /w california digifant 1?
i mean, are they an upgrade?

·
Registered
12,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (EvilVento2.oT)

Im getting the SNS burn that vw_dred has. im running his setup almost completely.
he had the chip burned after runs on the SNS dyno at SNS. but he reccomends an upgraded fpr. i think he was running a 3.5bar

·
Banned
5,765 Posts
Re: (MDTurborocco)

If you plan on making over 180whp Id go with the 30#er's and a 3 bar FPR. Get a SNS stage 5 chip or say so long to that nice new motor.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts