VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, just thought I would share this tidbit of information on my new car. They TTRS guys inspired me to contact Audi of America and inquire about the production numbers on my 2014 Comp Edition TT in Samoa Orange. Here is the email reply...

Reference #140092818

Dear Valued Audi Customer,

Thank you for contacting Audi of America seeking the production numbers for the 2014 Audi TT Coupe’s that were / will be sold in the United States.

Our records reflect the following production numbers for the 2014 Audi TT Coupe:

There is scheduled a total of 717 model year 2014 TT 2.0T Coupe’s with quattro and an S Tronic transmission to be sold in the United States. There are 28 model year 2014 TT 2.0T Coupe’s with quattro and an S Tronic transmission with Samoa Orange Metallic exteriors sold in the United States.

Our records reflect the following production numbers for the 2013 Audi TT Coupe:

There were a total of 809 model year 2013 TT 2.0T Coupe’s with quattro and an S Tronic transmission sold in the United States. There were 30 model year 2013 TT 2.0T Coupe’s with quattro and an S Tronic transmission with Samoa Orange Metallic exteriors sold in the United States.

I hope the above information has been of assistance to you. We are please you are a part of the Audi Family! If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me through the Audi Customer Experience Center (CX) at 1 877 615 2834. We are available Monday- Sunday, 8am-11pm Eastern Time. If I am not available at the time of your call, simply provide the reference number to any of my associates so that they can assist you directly.

Sincerely,

Rob Meteer

Audi Customer Advocate, Audi CXC

Audi of America, Inc.
Customer Experience
3800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
United States of America
Tel. +1 877 615 2834
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.audiusa.com

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Wow, nice to see so many Somoa being done. Great color IMO.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I do not. But I am getting mine painted in Samoa Orange and I was wondering just how many of the color were produced. I like rare colors, I like orange. Samoa is for me!

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The most attentive color I ever owned. I cannot tell you how many heads turned when I was in that car. I had people ask me about it at the gas pumps. I even had someone follow me offrhe main street into a parking lot and ask me if he could take a picture of it.

It is a beautiful color. Post some pics once you get it painted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The most attentive color I ever owned. I cannot tell you how many heads turned when I was in that car. I had people ask me about it at the gas pumps. I even had someone follow me offrhe main street into a parking lot and ask me if he could take a picture of it.

It is a beautiful color. Post some pics once you get it painted.

I've always wanted orange. I was very close at getting the Eclipse's Burnt Orange for my Celica rather than candy red, very close. I was planning on getting the TT painted an orange (since I didn't do the celica) but didn't know which orange. I do like Samoa Orange a lot -- maybe not as much as the burnt orange -- but knowing that it's an Audi Exclusive color adds a little bit of originality to it. So I've decided to keep it 'original', with Samoa, very pretty. Just have to get some price quotes. I just got new wheels and tires on the way so I might have to hold off a month or two before making another investment #broke lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just found this post and would like to find out how many 2014 TTS coupes were built in Samoa Orange with the two tone interior. I will contact Audi like you did. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts