VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got word from my dealer that he found me a 20th BMP and I should be taking delivery on Wednesday. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of it.
1. German Plate (have plate, frame is on it's way)
2. Tint. Gotta have it on BMP. Not sure what % yet though. Any thoughts?
3. Shorty antenna. Put an S2000 on my girls Jetta, think I'll do the same on mine.
4. Bumper lenses. Not sure whether to go clear or smoked. Leaning towards smoked since it's BMP with tint, and the black headlight housing. Although clear may be a nice contrast. Whatta U think? Where's the best place to order from?
Then after I get my kicks out of the stock power and the car looks the way I like it I'll get into power mods. I'm guessing chip it first then go from there.
Ya know...I wanted to buy a car which is pretty much "done" from the factory so I didn't have to get into modding all over again, but it's just so much fun. I don't think I'll ever stop, I like my car personalized.
Thanks in advance for any tips and pointers. I've learned so much here already in just a couple of days. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
719 Posts
Re: My 20AE is coming in WEDNESDAY!!! Can't wait! Need some opinions... (FLAWLESS)

1) German plate - dez = nickname...
2) Tints soon, not sure wut % yet
3) JOM mast
4) pizzys are str8

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: My 20AE is coming in WEDNESDAY!!! Can't wait! Need some opinions... (FLAWLESS)

I too have a BMP 20th AE
Quote, originally posted by FLAWLESS »

2. Tint. Gotta have it on BMP. Not sure what % yet though. Any thoughts?

I HAVE 13%, AND IT LOOKS GREAT, AND ITS NOT TOO BAD AT NIGHT.

3. Shorty antenna. Put an S2000 on my girls Jetta, think I'll do the same on mine.

I AGREE, BUT I THINK I AM GOING TO GET AN ENFIGA(http://www.enfig.com/)

4. Bumper lenses. Not sure whether to go clear or smoked. Leaning towards smoked since it's BMP with tint, and the black headlight housing.

I'M GOING SMOKED, I LOVE THE BLACKED OUT LOOK(TINTED WINDOWS AND BLACK BUMPER LENSES)

Then after I get my kicks out of the stock power and the car looks the way I like it I'll get into power mods. I'm guessing chip it first then go from there.

APR(IS MY CHOICE)

Ya know...I wanted to buy a car which is pretty much "done" from the factory so I didn't have to get into modding all over again, but it's just so much fun. I don't think I'll ever stop, I like my car personalized.

I AGREE COMPLETELY, THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I BOUGHT MINE, THAT AND ITS AFFORDABLE, UNLIKE A USED S4.

Modified by scottr20AE at 11:50 PM 6-30-2003

1 - 3 of 3 Posts