VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this mean that i need to replace something major soon in my breaking system? My car runs and breaks at 100%. I've changed my breaks all around. What could this mean?
The light comes on periodically, sometime as soon as i start the car.
Could this be a sensor?

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Re: My ABS light next to the fog/headlight switch is comming on..??? (vwhotboy)

Quote, originally posted by vwhotboy »
Does this mean that i need to replace something major soon in my breaking system? My car runs and breaks at 100%. I've changed my breaks all around. What could this mean?
The light comes on periodically, sometime as soon as i start the car.
Could this be a sensor?

it means that the world is GONNA END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually
ABS light on/flashing indicates a service interval
that can be scanned with the Vag tool.
Vic
Edit - shouldn't you be working or something?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yea, my ABS light used to be on all the time. I yanked the bulb. Now its fixed

·
Banned
1,762 Posts
Re: My ABS light next to the fog/headlight switch is comming on..??? (Golfmk3_18)

Quote, originally posted by Golfmk3_18 »
hmmm the day my abs light came on, the abs stopped working...never fixed it cuz i like it better this way

yes but it takes a slightly skilled driver to keep from locking up the tires in dangerous situation.........................that means not everyone should do it. most people would just slide instead of feathering the pedal

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: My ABS light next to the fog/headlight switch is comming on..??? (vwhotboy)

well um wehn my abs break (brake) light came on my ABS break(brake) system, it stopped working, no j/k, noah just hook a scan tool up to it and it should tell u what sup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.