VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My APR Stage 3 dyno runs

36K views 291 replies 39 participants last post by  iThread 
#1 ·
The dyno runs speak for them selfs any way you look at them ( corrected ,uncorrected SAE)

Modified by rracerguy717 at 6:35 AM 3-30-2008

Modified by rracerguy717 at 6:42 AM 3-30-2008

Modified by rracerguy717 at 6:45 AM 3-30-2008

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: My APR Stage 3 dyno runs (rracerguy717)

I dunno know why you're sad, maybe you might not be making the power numbers you had in mind in your head, but consistent runs and the **** eating grin on your face when you "drive" that thing probably tell a different story. no?

#4 ·
Re: My APR Stage 3 dyno runs (Kid Hobo)

Quote, originally posted by Kid Hobo »
I dunno know why you're sad, maybe you might not be making the power numbers you had in mind in your head, but consistent runs and the **** eating grin on your face when you "drive" that thing probably tell a different story. no?

Here the power they APR "SAID" it was making when i got it back and its not even close .

Modified by rracerguy717 at 6:11 AM 3-30-2008

#6 ·
That is the same exact looking dyno my buddy has. You have been talking with him Bob 06mkvgti. Sad part was we went from a third gear roll and i jumped ahead and i was waiting for him to blow by me but he never did. He is also having a high idle issue which is pretty annoying when driving with him.

Modified by Branman at 7:15 AM 3-30-2008

#9 ·
i def say programming. What are the odds that you guys both put the kits on and dynoing same numbers and both have high idle issues. Would be nice if it was as simple as a vacuum leak but im starting to think not.

#11 ·
Dyno Numbers

Bob
Like I told you, APR will work with you to sort out the car. I will get the ball rolling with the plan we talked about tomorrow. I honestly know that when your car left APR it made the numbers we gave you on the dyno sheet. I personally confirmed it myself. Either way I will get you to the point you are completely satisfied.
Talk to you soon,
Stephen/APR

#12 ·
Re: (brandon0221)

bob who was operating the dyno? maybe you need to learn how to drive and get better dyno numbers
just kidding it was nice to finally meet you yesterday and i am sure after those resulats apr will step up and fix your car http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#14 ·
Re: Dyno Numbers (Stephen@APR)

Quote, originally posted by Stephen@APR »
Bob
Like I told you, APR will work with you to sort out the car. I will get the ball rolling with the plan we talked about tomorrow. I honestly know that when your car left APR it made the numbers we gave you on the dyno sheet. I personally confirmed it myself. Either way I will get you to the point you are completely satisfied.
Talk to you soon,
Stephen/APR

Yes you Did Stephen and I have a glimmer of hope that it will get straighten out now that your involved again .
I just had to show your SUPER TUNER BRETT that things sometime are not what HE THINK they should be , espec when coming from the mouth of a longtime loyal APR supporter he needs to do more LISTENING not running off at the mouth

PLUS I need to keep heat on APR ass
so I can get this think fixed soon .
Its been almost a ONE YEAR since the kit went on my car

#15 ·
Re: Dyno Numbers (rracerguy717)

Quote, originally posted by rracerguy717 »

Yes you Did Stephen and I have a glimmer of hope that it will get straighten out now that your involved again .
I just had to show your SUPER TUNER BRETT that things sometime are not what HE THINK they should be , espec when coming from the mouth of a longtime loyal APR supporter he needs to do more LISTENING not running off at the mouth

PLUS I need to keep heat on APR ass
so I can get this think fixed soon .
Its been almost a ONE YEAR since the kit went on my car

Man thats not loyality thats called stupidity
i'm not willing to w8 that long

#17 ·
Re: Dyno Numbers (csih)

Fanis
I am really baffled at your actions since I saw you in Greece. I have e-mailed you but you have not responded. I have spoken to the APR importer in Greece who will be speaking with you tomorrow. If you really are interested in fixing your "issues" then you will need to take a step back and work with the importer in Greece.
APR has been building the finest large turbo kits for VAG vehicles for the last 10 years. THe very kit you have is the same one developed for VW themselves. APR will not rest untill you are happy one way or the other.

Thanks,
Stephen/APR

Modified by Stephen@APR at 7:43 AM 3-30-2008

#18 ·
Re: Dyno Numbers (Stephen@APR)

Fanis
I am really baffled at your actions since I saw you in Greece. I have e-mailed you but you have not responded. I have spoken to the APR importer in Greece who will be speaking with you tomorrow. If you really are interested in fixing your "issues" then you will need to take a step back and work with the importer in Greece.
APR has been building the finest large turbo kits for VAG vehicles for the last 10 years. THe very kit you have is the same one developed for VW themselves. APR will not rest untill you are happy one way or the other.

Thanks,
Stephen/APR

Modified by Stephen@APR at 7:43 AM 3-30-2008

First of all check you email server cause i havent received a single email from you. The rest you got them in pm
P.S Dont use scare tactics to me i will post every single step we make regarding my Stage III issues.

Modified by csih at 7:54 AM 3-30-2008

#20 ·
Re: (zemun2)

Quote, originally posted by zemun2 »
Stephen,
After this last csih statement I would just refuse to deal with him directly if I were you. If he didn't/doesn't appreciate effort you put into his issue (flying out to Greece), then why bother at all.
Just my .02

You re funny

You re missing he hole point to this, The point is that mr Stephen and his gang dont like bad critics in these forums. They only like to hear how good are their products etc. When sh@t happens they have to hear bad critics as well. Bare in mind that APR visited Greece not for me and my proof is that they were here for 5days and all they did is to devope code for Some Seat Cupra and leave (the easiest?) Stage III last day...So man if you dont know the whole story shut up and hear

#23 ·
Re: (csih)

Fanis
If you really have an issue and want a resolution you will have to work with us. If you dont and have another agenda then that will mean a different outcome.
Its a shame that after all the time that has been devoted you feel that this is the best way to work with us??????
I will not get into internet fighting to solve issues.
Stephen/APR

#25 ·
Re: (Stephen@APR)

Fanis
If you really have an issue and want a resolution you will have to work with us. If you dont and have another agenda then that will mean a different outcome.
Its a shame that after all the time that has been devoted you feel that this is the best way to work with us??????
I will not get into internet fighting to solve issues.
Stephen/APR

Me either i have better things to do than fight with you sir http://****************.com/smile/emgift.gif
I feel betrayed from your words. Whatever you said to me in person prooved incorrect in just 24hours. So...nevermind do your job and i will do mine http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.