VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, what a crappy day, i went to get my windows tinted, but they couldnt fit me in in time, so I decided to take off and try it tomarrow, but on my way back, i took the offramp, which was crowded, and a Semi truck with a full load "lightly" plowed into me. My cars ass lokss like ass now.I can hear her crying.
Someone make me feel better

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Re: My baby is crying!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hbstriker)

quote:[HR][/HR]Someone make me feel better[HR][/HR]​
It'll be ok... don't worry... hush little baby dont say...woops! It'll be cool... just keep thinking to yourself... at least I'm not hurt or dead... or have blood all over my seat, or got arrested and am now going to be bubba's bitch, or are over in Isreal worrying about being blown up at any give time, etc, etc, etc.
She'll be fine... I know the feeling.
Tyler

·
Registered
418 Posts

Well, I was able to get mine tinted yesterday. That help? j/j
Maybe you could sue the bastard and get a couple million and then get every other mod you want.
Or you could look at that topic posted about the disgusting yellow golf with a really expensive rear that looks like butt.

By the way, as I am rambling on in bad humor, I do feel for your temporary loss. I have been rear-ended twice. I hope your baby gets well soon. My little Jetta sends her condolences.
At least you are OK. Your health is worth more than the 2 weeks at the body shop.

[Modified by 02glx, 4:08 PM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Re: My baby is crying!!!!!!!!!!!!! (02glx)

here is your excuse to get the VW logo shaved, hatch handel shaved, hatch blend, blended, get a rear valance......go all out on your a$$!,

·
Registered
122 Posts

just thought u should know that i got a ticket for having my tints too dark, so thats 50 bucks, gotta get em removed too...oh yea, did i mention that i was having a bad day BEFORE that happened?anyways, just thought id share my grief too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.