VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Re: (tCboost60_1)

thats realllllllllllly good. i got 230 hp and 283 ft/lb tq on stage 2. but i seriously know there is something wrong with my car. VW cant find it. tomorrow im going to give it to some guy to check out all my pipings. it my be a DP leak... who knows.
great numbers tho.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (GLIzzie)

first run 4th gear made posted numbers, 2nd run 4th gear again, lost 4hp, 3rd run in 3rd gear made 206 whp 211wtq and it was all heatsoaked up
u were there GLIzzie u coulda clarified that urself but you just wanted to be the epic jammer u are. dont be jealous ralph u shoulda ordered the factory freak package.

Modified by tCboost60_1 at 9:37 PM 8-16-2009

·
Registered
2018 Golf GTI Autobahn | 1993 VW Corrado SLC
6,540 Posts
Re: (alf_ftw)

Quote, originally posted by alf_ftw »
maybe the TSI is underated.
now this bring backing to the rumor that the mk6 gti is not really a new 210HP motor but actually the current TSI just underrated.

That's not a rumor, the engine in the 2010 GTI in the US is the same TSI motor that has been under the hood of US GTIs since mid-2008 model year.

·
Vendor
21,205 Posts
Re: (John Y)

Quote, originally posted by John Y »

That's not a rumor, the engine in the 2010 GTI in the US is the same TSI motor that has been under the hood of US GTIs since mid-2008 model year.

Correct
US MK5/MK6 2.0 TSI Engine
CCTA
CBFA
CCT and CBF denote the engine's mechanical structure. IE, secondary injection (CBF) vs non secondary injection (CCT). A, the 4th letter, denotes the power output for the calibration, ie both rated in the us for 207ft-lb/200hp.
ROW MK6 and A3 2.0 TSI Engines
CCZA - A3
CCZB - MK6
CCZ denotes the european mechanical structure. A denotes the 200HP calibration. B denotes the 210HP calibration.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »

Correct
US MK5/MK6 2.0 TSI Engine
CCTA
CBFA
CCT and CBF denote the engine's mechanical structure. IE, secondary injection (CBF) vs non secondary injection (CCT). A, the 4th letter, denotes the power output for the calibration, ie both rated in the us for 207ft-lb/200hp.
ROW MK6 and A3 2.0 TSI Engines
CCZA - A3
CCZB - MK6
CCZ denotes the european mechanical structure. A denotes the 200HP calibration. B denotes the 210HP calibration.

How does Audi's "valvelift" come into the equation with engine codes? The US A4 comes with the CAEB 2.0T, but it has a different head with variable valve timing, not different tuning. Does the ROW Mk6 CCZB also have valvelift?

·
Vendor
21,205 Posts
Re: (NJRoadfan)

Quote, originally posted by NJRoadfan »

How does Audi's "valvelift" come into the equation with engine codes? The US A4 comes with the CAEB 2.0T, but it has a different head with variable valve timing, not different tuning. Does the ROW Mk6 CCZB also have valvelift?

CAEA = 180hp version
CCZB does not have valvelift

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.