Dump Tube Open Vband Clamp Manifold-Turbo
Silicone Charge Hose Kit w/ T-Bolt Clamps
870cc Injector Set
870cc Eurodyne File w/ Maestro
Bosch 300lpm Fuel Pump Kit

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
LOL, I'm getting the same turbo kit as you on Monday.. Al has been a busy guy:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I just ordered everything from Al @Pag Parts.... LSD, FX400 clutch, Front mount intercooler, brutes, ect.. Very fair prices:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When's a bigport intake mani and larger throttle body go on? That's got to be robbing quite a bit of purrrrrrr from this setup.
Not 100% sure what I am going to do as far as an intake mani goes. I have a weld shop that I am good friends with and they might make me something (for cheap) and well see how it goes before I dump $900 on the SEM but either way I have the 80mm HEMI TB ready to go on!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I have talked to arnold numerous times about a bigger TB.. I changed my setup this year.. I'm basically running your exact set up except 35r and he told me the vr6 throttle I have attached to my SEM would be fine...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The RMRs are $700 new right now, although you'd need to machine it to accept the 80mm TB, it's only got a 70mm opening as is.
If I'm going to spend $700 on an RMR then have to have it modified I might as well spend $900 on SEM which is obviously proven. Only reason I'm going custom for now is the welding shop is going to charge me next to nothing.

I have talked to arnold numerous times about a bigger TB.. I changed my setup this year.. I'm basically running your exact set up except 35r and he told me the vr6 throttle I have attached to my SEM would be fine...
I understand that there probably isn't much reason to get the 80mm but I got it dirt cheap so I might as well use it. :cool:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*Update*
Polished my VF Engine Mount. Trans side is supposed to ship tomorrow!

Turbo kit has been ordered (Arnold says a few weeks to get the turbo in and everything made. Hoping 2 weeks) along with Clutch masters FX400. Still in need of custom length head studs or bolts, head gasket to fit the bored block, still have to remove current engine and start my wire tuck and get things situated.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
very cool... but I don't think that's an ABA crank. AEG or AZG maybe.

What's the CR?
Honestly I have no idea, I purchased the block off of a friend who knew nothing about it. Took it to machine shop had it torn down balanced and blueprinted and put back together.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice set up! I have been goin round and round trying to get cam timing down on my aeb head...looks to me like your cam timing is going to be off if it is left like it is. I am not sure of your cam specs but it looks like both cams need to turn into the middle one whole tooth. :beer:

OOpps took a second look and I was looking at your yellow marks on the cams not the location of the tdc knocs on the #4 cyl end. My bad....you got it dude should have figured as much:screwy::banghead:
:beer: on me if your ever in the PNW

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice set up! I have been goin round and round trying to get cam timing down on my aeb head...looks to me like your cam timing is going to be off if it is left like it is. I am not sure of your cam specs but it looks like both cams need to turn into the middle one whole tooth. :beer:

OOpps took a second look and I was looking at your yellow marks on the cams not the location of the tdc knocs on the #4 cyl end. My bad....you got it dude should have figured as much:screwy::banghead:
:beer: on me if your ever in the PNW
Either way thanks for looking out!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Honestly I have no idea, I purchased the block off of a friend who knew nothing about it. Took it to machine shop had it torn down balanced and blueprinted and put back together.
Who did this for you? what kinda price did you pay?
I've been looking for a shop to stroke my car, or at least do a rod/piston change...OH isn't that far from me.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.