VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yeah, my car got keyed last night outside the barracks and I know who was responsible but there's no "proof" so he gets away. Nice. Not to mention I only have liability. I was going to switch to full coverage when I switched ins co next week. I have been dealing with crap (harassment) from someone here for 7 months now and I'm tired of it. It has gotten out of hand. EVERYONE knows the one way to get to me is to mess with my car .... I'm so stressed and frustrated you all have no idea. I've been crying since 9am and in and out of my CSM and 1SG offices all day... I'm exhausted and I'm going to sleep. They're moving me into different barracks for my "safety" so I may not have internet for a few days. I'll do my best to get on when I can though. Maybe I'll see you all when I come home memorial day weekend Talk to you soon
email me or call me if you need something
Lindsay

CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES...
http://www.schnellms.com/images/lindsay/index.html

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: My car got keyed (vdubchickie)

oh that sh*t is serious. it looks like somoen put an ice skate to the paint.
sorry to see, and its what makes me not want a nice car sometimes, cause people are ***** and think its awesome and big of them to do crap like that. hopefully the move will prevent any further harassment.

·
Registered
115 Posts

DAYUM!!!! Soory to hear and see about that! Man, you should take whoever did that out behind a building and beat the crap out of them for doing that.
Sorry to hear again and best of luck getting your dub fixed!

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
don't fret it Lindsay. It is just a car and can be fixed. This person is jealous of you for one reason or the other. Get comprehensive on the car. Tell this person you have a zero deductible comprehensive policy and now the car will be repainted and it won't cost you a dime. Make them think they did you a favor.
I hope it all works out for you! This person will get whatever is coming to them one way or another so don't worry about it.
shoot me an IM if you can! I might be able to give you a little advice since I know your situation to some extent.
Anthony

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Re: (95GLX)

dude, even though yer a mod and kill my boobie threads, I will totally kneecap the dude nancy kerrigan stylee for you. That totally sucks and I feel for ya =(
Shoot me off an IM and I can hook you with a great painter who works super cheap and is incredible with the sprayer.

·
Registered
35,696 Posts
IM down for some bashin..i dunno know you...but you got a wicked sweet car..accordin to what blair tells me..SOME GOOD OLE JMU HEAD BASHIN IS needed!

·
Registered
35 Posts

really sorry to hear about your car.. my tire got slashed like 3 days ago on my GTI and I had an AWD turbo talon before and people did all types of stuff.. I had all 4 brand new tires slashed, a mutant sized pumpkin thrown threw my back window, been robbed a few times, got my back lights kicked out, all types of crazy stuff. I dont have any enemies which sucked big time cause i had no idea who would have done any of it but anyways back to the point, people are always going to hate if you have a nice ride and i know it sucks cause you have to pay for all the damage but think about it this way, people who do that stuff look up to you and are jealous cause if they werent, there would be no reason to do it. Hope everything goes well
and remember.. people who do stuff like that have no lives and are just simply, haters..

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Re: (aKaBigMike)

hey linds just say the word, and gb will come down in force, I will even bring out the new shotgun (read: fires when you pump). And I have a nice titantium bat that is just asking to crack his kneecaps in half.

Eastern Shore Revenge is the best kind of revenge.

Modified by n2o at 12:33 AM 5-19-2004

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Re: My car got keyed (Majik6)

Well sorry about your car but it isn't really a big deal at all. Everyones car gets keyed. All the time. it is stupid. And i am not part of GB any more.....I am a loser.

·
Registered
61 Posts

I cant believe that but my boy here said if you want something done about this, he use to be in the marines and said he will deal with this for you if your unit does not resolve the matter. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif or http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
8,116 Posts

that sucks. While Im not exactly the biggest or toughest guy to 'have your back' give me an email address for him and Ill make his life full of fun filled spam and other presents

·
Registered
1,844 Posts

just kill him w/ kindness an show him your boobs. he'll get so freaked, that he'll leave you alone. or leave the military so you don't have to deal w/ wackos. but personally, i'd ruin the person's life non-violently if they did that to my car. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
yea start some "don't ask...don't tell" type stuff about this guy and he'll get what coming....sorry about your car....I haven't even seen it yet since it's "make over".....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts