VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Effin crap...I swear to god I hate petty vandals.
Last night I was at my friends when low and behold I come back to my car and it is keyed from the rear quarter panel all the way to the front fender, spray paint on my monte carlos, keyed hood, spray painted headlights, europlate, cracked windshield, and other random crap. I just got my car back from the shop last tues from getting ran off the road a month ago. Can you guys recommend a quality body shop near the long beach/lakewood/cerritos area? Looks like ill need a re-spray, hood, etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: My car just got keyed last night...can anyone recommmend a quality body shop? (HockeyDork)

It wasnt mentioned in the link above but MOB works (www.mobworks.com) in Orange does very good work. They have excellent customer service and have done quality work on my previous car, friends cars and family members cars. They also did a Purple(?) GTI that was on the cover of eurotuner not too long ago.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: My car just got keyed last night...can anyone recommmend a quality body shop? (word up)

Quote, originally posted by word up »
It wasnt mentioned in the link above but MOB works (www.mobworks.com) in Orange does very good work. They have excellent customer service and have done quality work on my previous car, friends cars and family members cars. They also did a Purple(?) GTI that was on the cover of eurotuner not too long ago.

Yes that was the one I was thinking of, I couldnt remember the name off hand. Looks like im gonna go there if there isnt anything closer to my area.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: My car just got keyed last night...can anyone recommmend a quality body shop? (intricate976)

BTW, who has had experience with International Autobody in hawthorne? I have heard mixed opinions and experiences beforehand, but looks like they do excellent work. Thanks

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
international good work ....... but they are just like any other body shop and will give you the run around on when it will be done..... but when its done its nicely done

·
Banned
27,939 Posts
Re: (intricate976)

That really sucks dude. I'm sorry to hear about all the damage they did. I would lean towards MOBWORKS too. They have done very good work for a few friends of mine.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts

continental auto body in H.B. 714-847-1241 . I've seen alot of cars come out of there and all have been perfect. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (1.8t_ricEater)

Quote, originally posted by 1.8t_ricEater »
dam bro that sucks... sorry to here that dude

Thanks Angel....you know haters these days... http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
230 Posts

VW Santa Monica Body Shop.
They are the ****nik.
I used to work there and trust me they do good quality work. Trust me its not because i used to work there,

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (excalvwbora)

Well the cars with jeremy at international autobody per some of my buddies recommendations. Thanks for all the comments and recommendations guys

1 - 15 of 15 Posts