VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: My car should be back Saturday and here are round 2's pics. (Demon_Dub)

Dood, have you located the infamous money tree or what???

Looks like some sick parts.

·
Registered
35,650 Posts
Re: My car should be back Saturday and here are round 2's pics. (1.8T Grocery Getter)

quote:[HR][/HR]Phil slangs nose candy.[HR][/HR]​
I was starting to wonder how he went from "I can't afford to insure my car" to "I'm buying $900/ea seats with $250 belts and doing $?,??? in bodywork and repainting".

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: My car should be back Saturday and here are round 2's pics. (AZGolf)

Wanna know my secret?? I get paid to be a situational pimp!
Nah but those parts I have been collecting since February and am finally just about ready to put them in. Ever since my car got hit and robbed and I have been planning a massive overhaul. Just took some time... But there is still much more to come!!!
BTW I had nothing to do with my car being hit and robbed and I am being serious

·
Registered
35,650 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Wanna know my secret?? I get paid to be a situational pimp![HR][/HR]​
Hahah.. so when's this thing going to be done already? Who's doing the bodywork and paint, or was that already answered in an earlier thread?

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: My car should be back Saturday and here are round 2's pics. (AZGolf)

I was told my car will be finished on Saturday for the body work and painting. My Friend Dave is doing the work at his shop that for the life of me I cant remember the name.
If you guys need body work/paint he will give great prices and he does awesome work. Before he opened the shop he was working for my Dad at SWE.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts

[sheepishly poking his head out] I need some paint on my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.