VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
2,287 Posts
Re: my car'ss name is? (Imola Yellow GTi)

right, i always wondered, some people have a "female" name, some have "male" name, for their car. Just interetsing to see that divide. Thoughti do not have a name for my car, it is certainly a guy.

· Registered
390 Posts
Re: my car'ss name is? (Geijn)

No name here either, but she is def a girl

· Registered
2,704 Posts
Re: my car'ss name is? (LubbDub)

Funny you started this thread, my car was named last night...i was cleaning my car up getting ready to go meet up with my car club and i stood back from it and looked at it's rear and said to my friend.."Damn, doesn't she have a hot ass!" he then goes..."Veronica Vaughn, soooo hot, want to touch the hiney...awwwooooo" (ala Adam sandler in Billy Madison). So now my car is named Veronica since she has such a hot as hahahaha. yeah it's a bit lame but funny at the same time! Plus it is my first car out of 5 to get a name.
-Mike

· Registered
4,352 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Geijn »
right, i always wondered, some people have a "female" name, some have "male" name, for their car. Just interetsing to see that divide. Thoughti do not have a name for my car, it is certainly a guy.

Yeah that is interesting.... My parents and I had this discussion a while back... All of our cars since I can remember have been male except for one. Daisy the light yellow '71 SuperBeetle came with that name and it stuck.
Oddly enough most of them had names of some sort however I never had a name for my '87 golf GT and I still dont have one for my 337 but they are both definitely boys...
Someone with a 20th needs to pick "thumper" though
Maybe I need to get the bunny emblem and pick that one....

· Registered
37 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Geijn »
right, i always wondered, some people have a "female" name, some have "male" name, for their car.

well my last car ('98 a4) was a female and i ended up getting rid of her because she gave me too much crap
(although it wasn't her fault, bad accident) so the 20th is a male but no name yet...

Modified by R083R7 at 7:36 PM 7-18-2003

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.