VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says....he backed his 1 month old GTI into my 3 month old GTI..but now i have a reason to maybe shave evreything..or maybe get it painted jazz blue..any suggestions would help.
thanks
J.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Re: My cousin backed into my car :( (JoeP3000)

Looks like you've got one less cousin now! I say shave it and keep the blue.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Re: My cousin backed into my car :( (landrumdh)

eek...
good thing it was a family member huh? I love that blue--a buddy of mine had an 87 GTI 16V that was almost that color...i love it! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Hope everything turns out aite!

·
Registered
15,038 Posts
Re: My cousin backed into my car :( (T0oDamnFast)

I don't know if a 2 door gti door is the same size as the jetta front door, but if it is, I am in annapolis MD and I have 2 jetta front doors for sale. They are silver, but have handles and rub strips. I would really like to sell at least one, and will sell it for whatever you think is fair. Write me at [email protected] if you would like more info or anything. thanks, and beat your cousin's ass! hehehe

·
Registered
20,077 Posts
Re: My cousin backed into my car :( (landrumdh)

quote:[HR][/HR]that sucks but on the bright side it looks like all damage was on the door so you only have 1 pannel to replace.[HR][/HR]​
There might be a little damage to the door frame if the hinges and locking mechanism were pulled/twisted.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.