VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I maybe 14 ,but im getting a job soon and my permit in less than 7 months. You guys from az better still be here when i start driving my Vdub.

(picture From Hijink's website)
alright thats my dream car, but black with some funny body skirts and these rims,momo's Chris Elliot Style

that will be my car, probably pretty slow under the hood and the interior would probably smell like dog crap because i got no cash, but you know what i mean.
-14YearOldBiker
(soon to be 15 in 20 days,buy me a drink
)
Modified by 14yearoldbiker at 7:25 AM 5-12-2003

Modified by 14yearoldbiker at 7:26 AM 5-12-2003

Modified by 14yearoldbiker at 7:27 AM 5-12-2003

·
Banned
8,251 Posts
Re: My Dream Car (14yearoldbiker)

we all have dreams my boy..but dreams are quickly squanderd by booze, women, and ze wacky tobaccy...ud be AMAZED at how fickle of a person u can be wen it comes to cars..i know i am

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: My Dream Car (ninja_van1sh)

eh the wacky tobacky is growing in my back yard , check it out sometime...don't bring your friends...my mom says not alot of people are aloud to see it...........

hehehehehehehheheeheheh http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif my parents are badaZZZ!!!!!
-the14yearoldbiker

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Re: My Dream Car (14yearoldbiker)

that's one clean fox. stick a 1.8 16v head, audi 4000 manifold, audi 5K throttle body, remove the exhaust donut, 2.5" cat-back and you'll have yourself quite a quick little car for very little $$$. The Fox was actually faster than the more expensive 8v GTI of it's day, so VW put this rubber donut exhaust restrictor in to slow it down. Once you fight the rust and remove the restrictor, they're decently quick. Then the 16v head bolts on, so does the 4000 manifold
Plus they only weigh about 2200lb and can be bought for $300...good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: My Dream Car (Intalex)

pish i know how to drive , cars are like women you just need to break them in.I got the dirtbike down but not the women....

(hey im only 14 chicks dig dirtbikers and old a$$ fox's , dont they?
)

-The14YearOldDirtbiker

Modified by 14yearoldbiker at 7:24 AM 5-12-2003

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.