VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was bored and decided to photochop my wag. Within 5 minutes I'm sitting there with my mouth on the ground drulling all over my keyboard thinking I have to get a pair of coilovers!! Heres my outcome....

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Re: My dub looks G dumped!! (mk4 turbo gti)

dude, thanx so much for getting a wagon. i love it...and gr8 pics man...it's a shame that I never get to see the car at work because you never freakin drive it!!! BUT YOU GOTTA SAVE GAS AND RIDE THE SHORT BUS, SO IT's ALL GOOD hehe jus playing G funk!!!!!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
peAce,
Devin

[Modified by djdub, 4:00 PM 1-29-2003]

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Re: My dub looks G dumped!! (Highlander1010)

get some weitec xs coilovers...
you can dump it like this

you can be dumped

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: My dub looks G dumped!! (jettaglisteve)

Ooh... dumped is good!!! Thats the miracle of coilovers, you can slam it for shows and street crusing and raise it for your everyday commute / grocery getting. How much do the weitec xs run? does anyone know if the coilovers are diff for the wagons and the sedans? I know theres a couple hunderd more lb's in the butt, does there need to be a stiffer spring or not?

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Re: My dub looks G dumped!! (jettaglisteve)

Definatley get coils, like jettaglisteve, I purchased the Weitec XS Coils, just waiting for them to get here http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Can't wait, plus I will be adding Neuspeed front and rear sway bars and an Neuspeed upper front stress tie bar. Then I plan on going with a full Rieger kit to complete the package, talk about scraping every pebble
..................................Shawn

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Re: My dub looks G dumped!! (craig20v)

Don't dump it like that unless you're gonna get 18" wheels. Dumping on 45 series rubber looks very, very bad. Gotta go 40/225 or less....just my tasteful opinion...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts