VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My EPIC picture thread (300+)

This year was my first year at Waterfest, and it was great. I fortunately finished my car the night before, met and hung out with some cool people, got to see some amazing cars, and was able to get introduced to the scene outside of vortex or local meets. I spent all weekend shooting as much as I could and have been editing these since I got home. I obviously didn't spend too much time on the editing and was dying of heat shooting, so nothing negative; I just want to give everybody a good look at what turned out to be a sweet show. Enjoy:beer:

All pictures are finally up. 303 total. I worked hard on this, I hope you guys enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,516 Posts
Your pictures are on point dude. :beer:

You shot my car at the perfect time... that's me in the background being filmed and interviewed by AWOL.tv. :beer:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your pictures are on point dude. :beer:

You shot my car at the perfect time... that's me in the background being filmed and interviewed by AWOL.tv. :beer:
Thanks a lot man! Haha yeah I listened in for a second while I was passing and taking a couple shots. The R looks even better in person:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,516 Posts
Thanks a lot man! Haha yeah I listened in for a second while I was passing and taking a couple shots. The R looks even better in person:thumbup:
Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it! :beer:

(not looking forward to seeing the debut of that video...) :laugh:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

Thats me! Thanks for the shots bro! Wish I either had the hood open or you got the back of the car.......

There's why....lol:laugh::thumbup::beer:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup: nice shots

1 - 20 of 56 Posts