VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Muskmobile M3 Dual Motor, '10 Smugmobile
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Hi Drivin, thanks for the kind words and sorry for the late reply, its been a busy couple weeks.

Indeed it was a Fiat Stilo Abarth, not too many left of 'm unfortunately but I have a friend back in the Netherlands who's hoarding a couple of 'm, he probably owns a good percentage of all road legal examples in the world :D

Also took delivery of my Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor this week. I know for many it's just a soulless appliance but I love this car. Handling is pretty much on par with my 530i and the acceleration is just insane even for a non-performance model.

At the dealership

Back home

Interior

Although I have bought a Tesla wall connector, I'm waiting for the electrician to come install it. In the meantime I'll be charging for free at Lidl :p

My kids love the car too because of the full glass roof and of course all the silly games it has

Decided to take the hubcaps off, for those who do not know there's actually a pretty decent looking 18" wheel underneath

On the 18th I'm taking it to a shop to get PPF installed in all the vulnerable spots and get the windows tinted.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

·
Registered
'21 Muskmobile M3 Dual Motor, '10 Smugmobile
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Still in love with "the Stormtrooper", and with gasprices around 8$ in local money, it's quite a satisfying feeling not having to pump gas. Actually, I haven't even paid a cent for electricity since there are free charging spots at work and at most shopping malls.

I got PPF installed on the car and had the windows tinted. The white and black theme is coming together nicely.

Our "Giant tooth" is still going strong too! After 150k miles still drives like new although it definitely feels like a historic artifact after spending some time in the M3.

I placed my 100€ reservation on Cybertruck last week. Perhaps around 2025 it will come to Europe? After that the Prius can go into retirement.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts