VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
553 Posts
Thanks! Me too! What part of town you in? I will see if I can look you up next time I come down.

Just woke up. Long day. On the way back I detoured through orlando and stopped by Triangle ... pair of vented rotors, pads, front and rear wheel bearings, control arm bushings, timing belt roller, and some clutch bits to go with the new disc an pp that came with the truck(pushrod bushing, pushrod seal, input shaft seal, throw out bearing). Then stopped by a naps to pick up a timing belt, oil, filter, and some "engine rebuild in a can" ie spray paint.
Going to cook some dinner and get everything unloaded and figure out what im going to do next this evening

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
im in port saint lucie, 15 minutes from jensen, thats actually where i go to the beach if i do go.

sounds like you have your work cut out for you. wish i was closer, seems to always be the problem when i want to help out other dubbers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.