VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is guys, Now you can argue about what kind it is, when some one finds out for sure let me know.

Sorry about the pic but it is from my phone.

· Registered
1,567 Posts
pretty sure he bought it like that. whatever the reason tho, the bumper really isn't much of a looker, i would have been much happier with the stock NA bumper and 20th ae lip

· Registered
13,422 Posts
Re: My front bumber... (BoraSport)

Quote, originally posted by BoraSport »
That is a Zender bumper. VWConcept

we have a winner!

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: My front bumber... (redsoxreturns)

Yeah that is my bumper, I went out and looked and there are screw holes, and to the guys asking about my bumper and how I don't know what it is, I bougt the car like that last weekend, thats why I didn't know what kind it is.

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do wish I had the factory one butt that is what it came with and I got a heck of a steal on the car stock bumper or not! I wasn't gonna let that keep me from a 20th AE GTI!

· Registered
10,586 Posts
Re: My front bumber... (20thgti2461)

well at least Zender makes a great quality product...doesnt look all that bad! just drop that ish! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like that street racer bumper alot! Maybe I will just get that one! I don't have any money till I sell my CIVIC and the turbo kit for it! Then I can buy some new toys!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.