VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

81 - 100 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
1999 MKIII GOLF Mi, 2018 Sentra Nismo
3,758 Posts
That was the other burly midwesterner who worked for Audi

(Shomegrown)
Thanks now that i actually see the username it dawned to me. What ever happened to him? His S4 was beautiful, and last i remember of him was his adventures with that Dakota R/T... he is the reason why i love that damn S4 so much, so clean OEM+ knowledgable. A1 and his White S4 also, two of the most simple yet elegant versions of the car.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Thanks now that i actually see the username it dawned to me. What ever happened to him? His S4 was beautiful, and last i remember of him was his adventures with that Dakota R/T... he is the reason why i love that damn S4 so much, so clean OEM+ knowledgable. A1 and his White S4 also, two of the most simple yet elegant versions of the car.
I am FB friends with him, he seems to have gone all-in on MTB racing. Think he lost a bunch of weight and is pretty competitive in his class too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I am FB friends with him, he seems to have gone all-in on MTB racing. Think he lost a bunch of weight and is pretty competitive in his class too. :thumbup:
That's awesome. Good for him.

Does this mean quitting TCL has improved yet another life? What are we all doing here...

I mean Brandon, I've got a set of K04s with 25K on them in my garage, if you ever want to really go fast on the ice. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Good to know he is doing great... miss his posts even his Youtube channel hasn't seen any more updates since 2017....

·
Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
2021 RS6 Avant, 2019 Audi eTron, 2010 A6 Avant, 2002 Chevy 2500, 1988 16v Scircco
9,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I mean Brandon, I've got a set of K04s with 25K on them in my garage, if you ever want to really go fast on the ice. :laugh:
Why would you do that to me.

Of course I want them.... :banghead:

·
Registered
19,446 Posts
Congrats on the B5S4, always loved driving these with K04's and RS4 parts....These and Viggens have been my unicorn of never working out every time I try to buy one.

Very nice find, always liked those.

Enjoy!!!

Not enough money going out the window in that GIF

That's awesome. Good for him.

Does this mean quitting TCL has improved yet another life? What are we all doing here...

ooo some K04's usher in the dark road of power addiction.

·
2021 RS6 Avant, 2019 Audi eTron, 2010 A6 Avant, 2002 Chevy 2500, 1988 16v Scircco
9,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
If you're serious, I have pretty much everything to go stage 3-. All I'm missing is fueling.

Was planning to drop them into the Allroad, but never got around to it.
PM me a price :D

·
9,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
I see Shomegrown in comments on r/cars from time to time.

·
Registered
Great Falls Green GTI
868 Posts
Man, with the fresh set of WRG4s to go with it. I am not sure why you havent called that person yet.
Email sent. This is exactly what I should not be doing, but hey, the thread title is fitting.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD FOR TCL, please toss those KO4s in your S4.
The immediate negative cash flow may as well go somewhere fun, right? :cool:

·
9,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #97 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Welcome to the B5 S4 club:wave: Looks like a pretty clean example for the mileage. A coworker of mine just got rid of a hibiscus red one that had just turned over 300k and was still going strong. The mileage on this really wouldn't scare me.

Only odd thing I noticed is that the cluster in that car doesn't seem to match the badges. Is it an early 2001 build? Either way, look forward to seeing what you do with it.

If you're serious, I have pretty much everything to go stage 3-. All I'm missing is fueling.

Was planning to drop them into the Allroad, but never got around to it.
If he doesn't take you up on this offer I might know someone that will:laugh:

81 - 100 of 661 Posts