VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never liked the generic plastic trim that came with my JSW and after seeing oCarbon's work on Instagram and in a certain Mk6 GLI on here I decided to pull the trigger. They're still working on it but sent me some progress pics the other day and I thought I'd share. Pretty cool to see the process and I'm hoping to have more pics soon. Can't wait to have these in hand and back on the car :thumbup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Super sexy, I dig it. $500 and I presume you had to send them your trim pieces rather than the $200 deposit since VW isn't an option on the website?

Do they have various color options?

What pieces are they carbon-fibering?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I had to remove my trim & send it in. Afaik mine is the first JSW they've done. Price depends on the color & weave you want. Mine was extra for the reflective blue but yeah they have a huge range of available colors. I pulled the 7 pieces that wrap from the doors & across the dash. Should really lift the interior once it's done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah I had to remove my trim & send it in. Afaik mine is the first JSW they've done. Price depends on the color & weave you want. Mine was extra for the reflective blue but yeah they have a huge range of available colors. I pulled the 7 pieces that wrap from the doors & across the dash. Should really lift the interior once it's done!

Do you love the result? I contacted them about doing my JSW and Golf R. I want to assure the trim fit is perfect before popping off the OEM.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you love the result? I contacted them about doing my JSW and Golf R. I want to assure the trim fit is perfect before popping off the OEM.
My trim isn't finished yet so I can't judge the fit yet. I'm certainly in love with it judging by the pictures I've gotten so far though. I will update if I get any more progress pics and when I receive the trim & install it. So far so good :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you have any overall picture to give an idea of the final look?

It looks VERY good!
Not yet; I haven't had time to clean the interior and try to get some decent pics with the DSLR. It's really stunning in person but hard to capture on an iPhone lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks good. I'm hoping to do mine soon but with a red weave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.