VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: My mk3. let me know... (corneliusvr6)

im currently looking for new wheels, somewhere in the regions of 600-700$ for a decently nice set, either 16" or 17" cant decide though. and im gunna order a VR lip cause they look just sexy.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Re: My mk3. let me know... (SoCal_SFVR6)

good start, imo stay away from 17's. They dont look bad but 16's just look right on a MKIII. nice car though

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Re: My mk3. let me know... (qksilva)

I think those wheels would look 100x's better with larger brakes. The problem with them is they have far to much open space so they would really look better with larger brakes to help fill the void

·
Registered
124 Posts
id say lower it mor and diff wheels. putting 17 om mark 3 is like wanting to see a fat girl in a thong. you dont wanna see that go you well i dont and i dont wanna see 17 on a mark 3 lol no man its clean but lose the wheels when u have the money.. just my 2 pennys

·
Registered
391 Posts
Re: FV-QR (New 2)

Looks good
I cant tell by the pictures but have you painted the lower part of the grill?
black out the signal lights maybe
And sorry, yeah the rims should go

Modified by tmswell at 8:07 PM 2-2-2010

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: My mk3. let me know... (skidplate)

thanks for all the input people.
i never really did like my rims at the time. just spur a the moment type thing when i bought them. what are some good 16" to get? nothing to pricey. but all opinions are welcome

and VR lip or no? some say good and some say bad.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: FV-QR (tmswell)

i have not yet painted the lower section of the grill. im getting a big income tax return this year, so my friend who works at a body shop will be helping me out on some things i want to change on my car

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.