VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my gti last week but didn't have the time to take any pics so here they are. It's a 6spd, cloth seats, sirus radio and I got the huffs as well. I want to start modding it but as for now it is staying the way it is but will be disabling the day times soon.

What i was driving before

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: My new Gti (rawk)

thanks
yeah it is but the mk3 lasted me 6 years and I had a lot of fun with it but it was time for something new and no offense taken
that was after an accident never really cared much after the accident it just kept giving me problems

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (EMVeeDub)

Quote, originally posted by gtitrini »
cool car... but what's the deal with that car wash? you can only reverse in? i've never seen that before.

No you can drive in and then back out. It's not a drive through style.
Quote, originally posted by EMVeeDub »
Sexy, I love that combo. I say slam it and paint your valences and you're done!

That's what I hoping for but I wont be doing that this year and I want to lower it in the spring but we'll have to see since I kinda told my dad I'll be leaving this car alone
he thinks lowering it affects everything and will cause the engine to blow up and it was also the only way to get him to co-sign on the finance since I'm only 23

·
Registered
307 Posts
Re: My new Gti (2slow Vento)

Nice! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

However,
Quote, originally posted by 2slow Vento »
but will be disabling the day times soon.

I don't see anything wrong with people doing a DRL disable in the US, but in Canada?!
I would assume you would get caught pretty easily as you'll probably be the only car on the road that doesn't have DRLs on.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: My new Gti (USTiguan)

Quote, originally posted by USTiguan »

I don't see anything wrong with people doing a DRL disable in the US, but in Canada?!
I would assume you would get caught pretty easily as you'll probably be the only car on the road that doesn't have DRLs on.

I drove my mk3 for almost to years with no drls on so it shouldn't be a problem and with city lights on

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.