VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

261 - 267 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Read this whole thread. Awesome truck and it seemed to be fairly trouble free. I'm bummed you sold it but always gotta progress to the next thing.

This thread solidifies my want for an american regular cab 4x4 truck with a V8. I've always wanted one of those GMT900 Silverados 1500 with everything manual/basic.
I'll probably end up with an xterra or similar for practicality.

Anyway awesome read, can't wait to see the adventures you'll have in the jeep.

Thank you! I dont necessarily care for Xterras but if you insist make sure you get a 2nd generation one. The first gens with the torsion bar suspension are HORRIBLE. Pickup is a much better idea!

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Read the whole thread, love the truck and pics. I am also looking for something like what you got once I get off my lease. Stripped 2500 4x4 but it's impossible to find a single cab anywhere. :thumbup:
Thanks. In your searches if you ever find anything around Denver and want me to check it out I gladly will. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
Evo VIII, Xterra, BMW E12
2,542 Posts
Saw this thread bumped and thought maybe OP had bought the truck back. Obviously not the case, dammit. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
I hate to see a thread die like this but its quite obvious posts #265 and 266 are spam that is out of control, the main reason I left TCL. :(

Report the posts when you see them. Mods can't review every post but do get to the reported ones quickly and take the appropriate action.

261 - 267 of 267 Posts