VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up about a week ago. Needs some work (clutch slave), other then that pulls hard, body straight/interior clean. New to the MKIII world, so bare w/the many questions to come. Will be posting new pics of the build up as time permits since I started a new job.... Gonz

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: My new Toy... (Underpants)

Quote, originally posted by Underpants »
holy tires.

Sheesh I just picked it up a week ago. No worries, I got it covered.

Quote, originally posted by trixx »
get proper tires and lower it
i'm bored already... back to the cbs thread

Drop will be on hopefully by the end of the month. Getting a deal on a cupkit. I would invest in coils, but the roads here in Hawaii suck, and this will be my daily driver...
Heres how my other ride looked like daily driven, but not like that anymore! (yes I know you guys hate MKIV's
)

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: My new Toy... ([7one8]VDub)

Quote, originally posted by [7one8 »
VDub]
not really... but yours is/was kinda ugly

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinon! Why don't you post a pic of your car? Then again, if you dont like my topic, stay the **** out of it!!!! Have a nice day champ

·
Registered
11,592 Posts
Re: My new Toy... ([7one8]VDub)

Quote, originally posted by [7one8 »

not really... but yours is/was kinda ugly

x2. jetta front end and avus's. nice start. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Re: My new Toy... (808Bora)

Quote, originally posted by 808Bora »

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinon! Why don't you post a pic of your car? Then again, if you dont like my topic, stay the **** out of it!!!! Have a nice day champ

not as polite and humble and the other mk3 guys from hawaii huh?
i was gonna say im sure this one will turn out nice too then i saw your mkiv and i gotta agree its kinda tacky lose some of the chrome and mesh and i could dig it more.
thennnnn i saw your hypocitical sentence how everyone can have their opinion yet you dont like it if its negative?
either way good start and despite the above i return to thinking im sure this one will head in a good direction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.