GLS V6 5 Speed manual
1. Strong initial pickup
2. No problems (except seat , see below in the negative points) so far I put 15000 miles on it.
3. Excellent mileage ( Min 21 mpg , max 30 mpg). My average 23 mpg.
4. Never had to go beyond 3000 RPM even for swift drive.
5. Feels good to own this.
7. Big trunk
6. All others , body shape, finish , fit etc.
1. Seating position goes down if I drive for a while if I keep the seating position all the way up. I have manual adjust.
2. Too small tires for the gusty engine, causes spining even in the normal driving. I had the 195/15 tire. VW should make the 205/16 as dafault.
3. I hate to drive in the 4 th gear.
4. Engine sound is horrible in the higher RPM.
5. Ignition drags a little compare to our Jetta VR6.
6. Windshield becomes foggy in the winter rains.