VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I brought this car because i wanted to somthing little different, ever since i drove a 1.8t passat i was in love with the B5. i've had three passat thust far all have been 1.8ts (AEB motors, i believe that they are the best one to have but that just my opinion) my first passat was a daily driver with chip and exhaut ( got a few speeding tickets). The other two where big turbo builds, gt28rs and a gt3076 crash one and sold the other. So this time around I want to go alittle outside the norm. So i brought a 2000 4 motion wagon with a blown motor and no interior :screwy:. I sat on the car for about a month and half before i knew what i was doing with this project. Then it hits me the PASSAT RS 4 MOTION WAGON I know there's going to be haters out there but so what, they will say its been done before but i never seen a 3.0t six speed 4 motion passat wagon. As of right now its just a 2.7t with 2.8 head and 3inch downpips with custom 2.5inch exhaut need alittle more money for the build bottom end, if everything go acording to plan i should have it around xmas that's a good gift. I'll post some pic tell me what you think

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Your car is GORGEOUS an I have NEVER seen this done before, that is my dream passat and you made it happen. wow! :eek::eek: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I dont think ive seen you on passatworld. but please dont hate cause i just quoted you and posted this there ;)

·
Banned
1,801 Posts
this is the ultimate

this as far as i kmow has never been done in the states.the other 2.7 was front wheel drive this car is 4 motion.when its done im buying it,LOL keep up the good work and remember VORTEXERS dont hate on good projects

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.